Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reached out to the folks at unified Performance last week, Shack @Shack hit me up and sent me a video and told me all about the exhaust, the comments made about this exhaust were so impressive, i figured what the hell, i currently had the comedian exhaust i bought from slingmodshop (canada) in which i paid $650 dollars for, this exhaust installed was 600 clams.

From the moment i walked in and saw the shop i was blown away, first thing you see is a clean shop, a big ass C and C machine, products organized and a very impressive and courteous staff, The folks took of my old exhaust and replaced it with theirs, I was totally blown away, its truly a performance sounding exhaust and i immediately noticed on the drive home that with my Alpha Cold Air Intake additional HP. Thank you to shack and all the folks at Unified Performance, I am a huge fan!

IMG_4288.JPG IMG_4285.JPG

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Very Nice! I have been looking for a set and I have even looked and been thinking about this system. I may just pull the trigger

·
Registered
345 Posts
I reached out to the folks at unified Performance last week, Shack @Shack hit me up and sent me a video and told me all about the exhaust, the comments made about this exhaust were so impressive, i figured what the hell, i currently had the comedian exhaust i bought from slingmodshop (canada) in which i paid $650 dollars for, this exhaust installed was 600 clams.

From the moment i walked in and saw the shop i was blown away, first thing you see is a clean shop, a big ass C and C machine, products organized and a very impressive and courteous staff, The folks took of my old exhaust and replaced it with theirs, I was totally blown away, its truly a performance sounding exhaust and i immediately noticed on the drive home that with my Alpha Cold Air Intake additional HP. Thank you to shack and all the folks at Unified Performance, I am a huge fan!

View attachment 20821 View attachment 20822
Put mine on today. Took me just under an hour and that included the 15 minutes answering the FedEx guy's question.
Fairly loud building speed but sounds great at cruising speed. I have noticed a bit of exhaust fumes though. An extra few inches on the end of the pipe might help. But...it feels like the engine is not being chocked off now. Drastic improvement!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Did u notice any difference in the Heat??

·
Registered
797 Posts
mine has been sitting in the box unopened for 2 days now..hopefully i can get to it after work tomorrow..if not, sunday!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I can't seam to find the web site for them?? Any idea of the web address??

·
Registered
161 Posts

what's the cost of this? cost to install? thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
I can't seam to find the web site for them?? Any idea of the web address??
I just clicked on there avatar and pm'd them. I think they are still working on getting there shop officially opened. You can call Richard at UP. His number is 727-686-8205. You can tell him Darrell Barnes referred you.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts

$600 to install? Wow, the dealer charged me $250.

·
Registered
87 Posts

Great comments! thanks, I'm ordering mine Monday.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I will be calling soon as well

1 - 20 of 126 Posts