Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if it’s already discussed.
Anybody know if there is a person in Florida who does the lights under the body? I’m up in north Florida preferably.
And/or
Does anyone have info on how to do it yourself if wanted?

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Really depends on how much you want to get into. I've got a real simple set up on my Slingshot.... 2 $50,00 kits that my son installed. I do know several people that have $5,000.00+ in lights on there Slingshots. I don't know of anyone in your area doing lights. There will be guys doing lights in Maggie Valley at the Rally SSITS 2020... Check out www.Slingshotroadsters.com for rally info and take a look at
www dot Slingshotinfo(matiom) dot com much more activate site

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really depends on how much you want to get into. I've got a real simple set up on my Slingshot.... 2 $50,00 kits that my son installed. I do know several people that have $5,000.00+ in lights on there Slingshots. I don't know of anyone in your area doing lights. There will be guys doing lights in Maggie Valley at the Rally SSITS 2020... Check out www.Slingshotroadsters.com for rally info and take a look at
www dot Slingshotinfo(matiom) dot com much more activate site
Wow! Thank you!
I think me and my wife are going to try to attend that!!!
Very new to the community. So for now. The (2)$50 Kits seem very appealing.
I will definitely check the website!

·
Registered
138 Posts
We bought from superbrightleds.com
We bought the 8 piece kit, item ALKW8-RGB72 Comes with a key fob remote to change colors and modes while driving.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey JAX, I installed under lighting as well as a number of others. All by myself.

Im in Delray Beach.

Ill PM you with my phone number.

Barry

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought mine on amazon for $50 and zap strapped them to the frame. Wa very simple and quick. I also made my own wheel lights for very cheap. Lights of amazon and aluminum trim from Home Depot total for wheel lights was about $60.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts