Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just joined your g group as seriously looking at buying a Polaris Slingshot here in the UK and wondered if anyone can recommend an insurance company?
Also is there a slingshot forum or group specific to uk?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi, just joined your g group as seriously looking at buying a Polaris Slingshot here in the UK and wondered if anyone can recommend an insurance company?
Also is there a slingshot forum or group specific to uk?
@JJFORR
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but I have been a little unwell, for some time now.
However I do have a good contact for you that I beliee to be much more economical than the only insurer that Polaris recommnd for insuring SlingShots. I will PM you my email address.

For anyone else in the UK looking to gain insurance... last year I was first quoted £2,000 UKP but got it reduced to a little under £1,000 UKP. This year I have been quoted £800 UKP. All figures are for what we refer to as "Fully comprehensive" with a restrction that it is normall garages, when at my home address.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not so much an insurance problem, more of a purchasing problem for people in the UK & Ireland now.

Two years ago we had 4 distributors for the SlingShot and 5 actual branches.

Now we only have 2, using just 2 branches.

Polaris imported just 16 into Britain of whch I know of at least 4 that are now exported.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have there been any updates? I don't see many used one's and I assume the 2019 isnt coming to the UK?
Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts