Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I am impatiently waiting for mine to arrive, lol. I do have a question, with the tinted top will this help with viewing the radio screen?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Fantastic, besides helping with the radio screen it will give me more places to mount accessories like a personal cooling fan.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The rear attach point kills it for me. If it simply bolted to the roll bar's full width, it would look better imho. I just can't get past that rear overhang.

·
Registered
100 Posts
We just installed an all black one on ours, absolutely love it !!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here they are
SS1.JPG
SS2.JPG

Reactions: 21stephen

·
Registered
100 Posts
It's the Madstad 13" light tint. I used Madstad shields on 2 motorcycles before I bought the SS, so I know how good they work. It's set up around 2" below the maximum height and tilted back as far as possible for looks. 90% of the air goes over the roof and I can make do more, but I want a little air flow from the top and bottom. Can hear the radio just fine as it's set up also.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hmmm, I don't see the 13 inch listed on their site, 11 max unless I'm missing something. I need to direct the air over the top completely, I installed a wind deflector before the top arrived and now my windshield directs it under the top and into the deflector creating havoc in the pit...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
You can also call Madstad and tell them you want the 13". They ship direct to the customer for Slingmods.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts