Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are introducing very soon a new Twist Top to the market. Here is the prototype and we are gearing up for productions. We have a few more adjustments to make and we will make an announcements real soon for pre-orders. We will have more pics on SS soon.
IMG_2485.JPG
IMG_2485.JPG
IMG_2486.JPG
IMG_2487.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG
IMG_2476.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
Now if I decide to do the Smokey and the Bandit theme I have my T tops!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
we will be updating all next week and plan to have on the market extremely soon.
@wayne, with this t-top design maybe the profile could be lowered slightly to give an overall lowered look to Slingshot. Just my opinion. This top works for me and love the design. Make the panels quick release and supply protective storage bags for them. The t-top lives on.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Hopefully for those with canvas Twist Tops there will be only simple modification to add these gull wing top panels. Could be as simple as drilling a few bolt holes or just clamps.
Robert

·
Vendor Supporter!!!!!!
406 Posts
Wayne, you are in trouble!!! You sold me a top at Eureka Springs with this in the works. Wait until I see you next! LOL

Really is there a trade up available?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wayne, you are in trouble!!! You sold me a top at Eureka Springs with this in the works. Wait until I see you next! LOL

Really is there a trade up available?
Gen 2 is still our most versatile lifestyle Twist Top to date. We want to appeal to a broader market as there needs to be choices and variety. I think the new Madstad top looks pretty cool, I guess it's debut day. hmmm what will we see next week out there available.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts