Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I have family and friends in the Twin Cities so I get up there every so often as well.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For sure! I have a few Slingshot rides I need to give up that way anyway! Plus, depending on how things go, could be needing to talk with you anyway about a turbo :)
Great! It would be a blast to get a couple of slingshots together and go blast some twisty roads for a day and get you some seat time in a turbo SS!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Great! It would be a blast to get a couple of slingshots together and go blast some twisty roads for a day and get you some seat time in a turbo SS!
Now that's a salespitch that will work every time I'm guessing....

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Just got my SS a couple of weeks ago, it's a blast so far, the wife and I are loving it! I live in Maple Grove
Hey, those are my stomping grounds. I live in Champlin now but was in Maple Grove for a while. Hit me up if you want to go cruising some time.

·
Super Moderator
2,912 Posts
Really wanted to visit Alpha and meet the guys in person this summer, but Polaris never came through on the final bearing and other issues (warranty denied, still working on it), so six hours one way was dicey. Wound up getting an Alpha turbo, initially wanted another brand but the service just wasn't there, whereas Henry and crew were, and it's been nothing but wild since then, couldn't be happier! Henry and crew have always been top-notch, and I'd love to meet up for a ride in 2017 and thank them in person.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, those are my stomping grounds. I live in Champlin now but was in Maple Grove for a while. Hit me up if you want to go cruising some time.
Will do! And same to you, let me whenever you want to go for a rip. Hopefully we will get a few nice days yet this fall for a longer ride

1 - 20 of 33 Posts