Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else power hungry like me? I'm sure the stock horsepower to weight ratio of the Slingshot will be really good, but I just can't help to think about how cool it would be to bang through the gears and hear the beautiful sounds of turbo spool and blowoff valves :cool:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Someone say turbo? I'm in! 2/3 my three vehicles have a turbo and if Toyota would release a factory TRD supercharger for the 4runner, they would all be blown :)

Maybe it will come with a turbo stock?

The Fiesta ST motor would make sense for the slingshot, stock it has 197 horsepower/214 lb-ft of torque and very tuner friendly. Hmmm...

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool! I like the sound of this:

These Chevrolet Performance Parts ECOTEC intercooled supercharger kits are designed for the 2.2L ECOTEC engine. They will boost your stock by 145 to 200 hp. The intake manifold included with these kits has a built-in air to water intercooler. The ECOTEC supercharger packages were designed by GM to be true performance bolt-on packages. When properly installed, they look like original factory equipment. The fact that the parts have been designed to GM standards ensures a quality product. All of the fasteners required for installation are included in the packages, and all of the service components for the packages are available from any GM dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts