Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you needed anything for Christmas and ordered before thanksgiving you are out of luck. I was told they are to busy to handle the holiday rush. Sad excuse.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And I just realized that after calling them they just canceled my order Evan after I told them I would wait.

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,819 Posts
Kind of the reason I always refer people to Lite the Nite LEDs. You pay a bit more, but they take care of their customers and are some of the best people I have evet met.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will let him know. I just found out this morning that they canceled the order because of this post.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. It still blows my mind that a company would cancel a order because of there inability to feel it and then get mad that I put a comment about it on a forum.

·
Registered
327 Posts
What else did you expect them to do? You didn't feel like you were treated correctly, posted a snarky comment about "alleged" treatment. They responded by cancelling the backorder, refunding your money (if they even charged your CC). Time to move on "BIGC". Case closed.
If you are so dissatisfied with their service, you've made your point, try another Vendor.
My experience with TricLed has been outstanding during and after the sale(s)!
Your experience apparently wasn't to your liking, just move on.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No definitely not over. They did charge the cc and have not issued a full refund. On top of the cancellation all because they got called out on there lack of customer service and ability to handle the holiday rush. That’s all I heard was it’s the holidays.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It normally takes 3-5 working days for a refund to show up on your CC Account. Let all of us on the Forum know when the refund posts to your Account.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they did not refund it all as it has already hit my cc. Next thing you want to say on there defense since you seem to be there only cheerleader on here and Facebook. And you still seem to miss the fact that they have very bad customer service. Hints the title.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have not experienced any problem with TricLed, not a cheerleader, just posting my experience with them just like the other people posted about their experiences with other vendors. Maybe it is the
"attitude" you are expressing on here that is the problem.
I'm out!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok you report your experience and I will report my experience. That’s all I am doing. And lol attitude on a CHAT forum.

This was a very bad experience and probably the worst I have ever had with a vendor or company. TricLed is in MY opinion a very bad company to do business with and unable to fix a problem or solve issues without getting there feelings hurt because they screwed up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's so funny to read some of these comments. Usually, the person making the most noise is the problem. What are you in High school you have to vent to the whole world to make yourself feel good? SMH. Grow up man its a FKN part for slingshot for godsakes. Zero class!!!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is a part for a ss yes. But it was going to be a holiday gift and I simply was telling the folks on here that they could not get items out in time and would not update people so I updated folks on here. And then Tric Led went off the deep end and I just keep reporting what has happened. No different in other reviews good or bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts