Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
You're going to have a hard time with an enclosed trailer due to the width of the slingshot. You may have to go to the double axle to find something that wide and then the price really goes up.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
It wont fit inside my 7x16. I can't get it to fit between the cables on my door. However I don't really need it to fit inside my enclosed trailer.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I like my sloan trailer. But sometimes I use my enclosed. Its a 7x16 v nose with a 77" ceiling.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
620 Posts
We have several trailer mfg about a hour from my home , after I get it I'm going to drop by and see what will fit . Got a few friends with car halers but I want to go as light as I can 4 long pulls to the Gulf this winter .

·
Registered
1,485 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
That's a slick trailer, wonder if they have any dealers in the US?
I don't know them but I heard they're good.
I left their phone number so you can call and ask if you have any questions.
They are French so don't be shocked if they would look for somebody that speaks English when you call. I'm sure they can help and give you a price and the most probably deliver it to the US

·
Registered
364 Posts
I had a 8'6" x 18 built with dual torsion 3500lb axles with electric brakes. I installed Etrac on the floor and my tires roll perfect on the trac and use 2" straps over the tires. Works perfect.

·
Registered
364 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts