Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just found a trailer company that has been making trailers for trikes, motercycles, spiders, etc. They say they are now making them for the slingshot. I just inquired for more information on them but you can see them at the-ultimate-trailer.com/polaris-slingshot-trailer.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Loaded my slingshot into my trailer for the first time today. Fits like a glove:) View attachment 3124 View attachment 3125 View attachment 3126 View attachment 3127
Looks a bit snug. Did you have to load from the hitch end to get over the wheel wells?

I just found a trailer company that has been making trailers for trikes, motercycles, spiders, etc. They say they are now making them for the slingshot. I just inquired for more information on them but you can see them at the-ultimate-trailer.com/polaris-slingshot-trailer.
Link didn't work?

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I Googled "the-ultimate-trailer.com/polaris-slingshot-trailer." Looks pretty interesting. 80" wide bed, so care will be needed when loading. I'll be interested in seeing what the final price turns out to be.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
They must not need any new buisness. I contacted them last night and still have not heard back from them other than a e-mail saying they will contact me shortly 15 hours ago.
They just called me a few minutes ago from my contact this afternoon. Hopefully they will follow up with the emailed information they promised. (I missed the call.)

·
Registered
203 Posts
They must not need any new buisness. I contacted them last night and still have not heard back from them other than a e-mail saying they will contact me shortly 15 hours ago.
They just called me a few minutes ago from my contact this afternoon. Hopefully they will follow up with the emailed information they promised. (I missed the call.)
The owner finally called me about two hours ago. He said he will e-mail all the information and pricing tonight. He also said they finished building the new trailer for the slingshot and he will post a video of the slingshot being loaded on it maybe tonight or for sure tomorrow. Just go to ultimatetrailers.com and click on the slingshot loading video.
The owner said they just have the open trailer right now but they are building the mold for the enclosed trailer top and they should be producing them in January. The open trailer weighs about 800# and the enclosed weighs 1200# and they will haul about 3500#. He said the enclosed trailer will look like the one's you see now but it will be 25" longer and 10" higher.
MitchS post anything you get and if mine is any different I will just add to yours or vise versa.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The owner finally called me about two hours ago. He said he will e-mail all the information and pricing tonight. He also said they finished building the new trailer for the slingshot and he will post a video of the slingshot being loaded on it maybe tonight or for sure tomorrow. Just go to ultimatetrailers.com and click on the slingshot loading video.
The owner said they just have the open trailer right now but they are building the mold for the enclosed trailer top and they should be producing them in January. The open trailer weighs about 800# and the enclosed weighs 1200# and they will haul about 3500#. He said the enclosed trailer will look like the one's you see now but it will be 25" longer and 10" higher.
MitchS post anything you get and if mine is any different I will just add to yours or vise versa.
Ok got the e-mail with all the information from Jim the owner. It is quite long as it's basically a advertisement. He said his official web site is WWW.The-Ultimate-Trailers.com and this site is impressive for a trailer but the bottom line is the open trailer is about $6,000 and the enclosed is about $10,000. It will very depending on the options you chose but only by hundreds of dollars.
This is the most impressive trailer I have seen but I don't know if I want to spend this much for an enclosed trailer. I can get a 8.5 x 20 V nose for between $4,500 and $6,000.

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,157 Posts
Brent,
go to ATC Trailers and look at the Raven model, these are all aluminum and decent prices.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ok got the e-mail with all the information from Jim the owner. It is quite long as it's basically a advertisement. He said his official web site is WWW.The-Ultimate-Trailers.com and this site is impressive for a trailer but the bottom line is the open trailer is about $6,000 and the enclosed is about $10,000. It will very depending on the options you chose but only by hundreds of dollars.
This is the most impressive trailer I have seen but I don't know if I want to spend this much for an enclosed trailer. I can get a 8.5 x 20 V nose for between $4,500 and $6,000.
Just to let you know the video of the slingshot being loaded on this trailer is noe on u-tube.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Read post #71 Mike.
Ouch, that's a turbo from Alpha , everything that's on the website of SlingMods, A body kit from slingshotmod and everything we have on our website for the same price as a the trailer or maybe less......in other words; it's a slingshot and a half LOL
But I must say that this trailer looks amazing

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks a bit snug. Did you have to load from the hitch end to get over the wheel wells?

Link didn't work?
Sorry, just got back from The Florida Keys with SS. The SS does fit between the wheel wells. The opening on all 4 sides makes it a breeze to lash the wheels down without tiring to crawl over the SS. The only issue I had is I have to relocate the spare tire for the trailer that was mounted inside right front. The trailer was made up near you in Montrose, Mi.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I bought a Toy Hauler 2 years ago just to store the Wing in the winter. Hope I can get the SS inside along with it. If not, the car stays outside and the SS stays in the garage.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts