Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Sept. 6, 2018 at Roebling Road Raceway. You must be preregistered even though you can show up on Thursday morning with money in hand (Cash) by 7 AM For drivers meeting and track review. For more information you will have to go to the SSInFo site

·
Registered
237 Posts
65 views and not a single comment, SAD! I was really hoping that you would stir up some interest here. I would love to be there and it's not totally out of the question but not likely. I have some issues going on professionally and personally that are taxing my time immensely! As the good book says "this too shall pass"!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
65 views and not a single comment, SAD! I was really hoping that you would stir up some interest here. I would love to be there and it's not totally out of the question but not likely. I have some issues going on professionally and personally that are taxing my time immensely! As the good book says "this too shall pass"!
Yes, you are so correct, I thought there might be some folks over here that might be interested in this. I reckon that I should have known better.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
It's a fun track...fast with technical sections. Mostly fast. :) I've put in a lot of miles down there on two wheels. And I hear the surface and the facilities are better now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts