Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Toy Haulers on the market can be used with our Slingshots? I have a 2006 Weekend Warrior that works. I would like to upgrade but I need a Toy Hauler that works with our Slingshots.

Anyone have information to share?

·
Registered
28 Posts
What Toy Haulers on the market can be used with our Slingshots? I have a 2006 Weekend Warrior that works. I would like to upgrade but I need a Toy Hauler that works with our Slingshots.

Not knowing what price range it is kind of hard to help. There are a lot to choose from. As long as it is about 14ft in length or the toy area, it should fit. Most RVs are from 100" to 110" wide.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also own a 2015 Cyclone 4200 but the ramp is too steep as the toy hauler sits very high. The garage is only 10 as well. I thought the slings were 14.5 ft long

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also own a 2015 Cyclone 4200 but the ramp is too steep as the toy hauler sits very high. The garage is only 10 as well. I thought the slings were 14.5 ft long
12.9 ft long. You will need to use block to raise the angle of the ramp correctly, then use motorcycle ramps to extend the length. Pretty easy. Pick of mine on 14ft trailer
4DA4232F-481E-4D7C-AC14-45E236FCAA56.jpeg

·
Registered
3 Posts

We purchased a 2021 Grand Design 350 G with a 14.5 ft garage to replace our 350G. It hauls our SS with no problem. I have 22” Lexani Rims so it helps with loading. Also use race ramps to change angle of ramp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We purchased a 2021 Grand Design 350 G with a 14.5 ft garage to replace our 350G. It hauls our SS with no problem. I have 22” Lexani Rims so it helps with loading. Also use race ramps to change angle of ramp.
Sorry that was a 350M we had before.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm looking at trailers as well. If you get a dove tail in the back with a long enough ramp you may not have to carry extra ramps. Also what kind of shed is that Bgmac?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts