Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a response from Dupli Color asking if they would be developing touch up paint for the Slingshots. Their response:

Chris,

Thank you for contacting Dupli-Color. We appreciate your interest in our company.

Unfortunately there are no plans to add those colors.

Sincerely,

Roger

Product Support

·
Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
756 Posts
.......................:banghead:

·
Registered
675 Posts
My ex-wife has a newer Hyundai Elantra that is the same color as the Grey/Titanium color SS that I own, and I actually used her touchup paint pen one day to fill in a small nick, and it was a PERFECT color match!!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My ex-wife has a newer Hyundai Elantra that is the same color as the Grey/Titanium color SS that I own, and I actually used her touchup paint pen one day to fill in a small nick, and it was a PERFECT color match!!
Outstanding. I'll get me some for my Titanium! thanks

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Good news, Polaris has released codes for their touchup paint pens for red and titanium Slingshot colors and topcoats:

Clear topcoat: 2859080-233S
Red pearl topcoat: 2859080-RCPS
Titanium metallic paint: 2859080-602S
Pearlescent titanium: 2859080-650S

$13.99 each! PM me to order one today. These will be on our website soon!

·
Slingshot Aficionado
1,486 Posts

Can you show us some close up pics of the touch-ups?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I bought a bottle of this touch up paint, did a darn nice job, good match. Nope, don't have any pictures of the touch up. However...I paid more for this stuff than what the OEM touch up paint costs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts