·
Registered
5,913 Posts
This sucks donkey balls!
And that all i got to say about that...

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
If they need some money for fuel to deliver them I will gladly chip in. I would even pay them to deliver mine on a trailer directly to me. Im sure there are other that would as well. Just let us pick them up at the warehouse. I can be there in a few hours. Come on Polaris someone get you head out of butt and make some deliveries..

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
First Slingshot SL to Minnesota 11/11...first base model 12/6 :(
Well, I sure hope this is some sort of error for the base shipment.

I mean, they did gets Kips wrong by putting two Base Models in his system.

MOTOMAC - Will your dealership confirm these dates with the Polaris rep to make sure they are not some sort of computer error?

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
It is very strange that they would only deliver one unit on 11/11.

If this is the case, and they stay true to form, then they will be delivering one unit to a bunch of dealers then turning right around and delivering another one unit to the same dealers. Doesn't make logistical sense to me but I don't run a $4B company either.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I was told mid November when I put down a deposit an the SS. Don't anticipate anything until then. But I can see why many of you are jacked up if you were told October Deliveries. :(
Let me see what I can find.....

Oh yea..
Here ya go..

Robert,
Thank You for taking the time to contact Polaris Industries.

I understand you are looking for an arrival date of the slingshot!
We thank you for your interest with our product line, it is greatly appreciated.

For specific date information this will need to be confirmed with your dealer; once the orders ship the dealer will receive tracking information.
At this time what we can provide is the Slingshot is expected to ship within the month of October; however this will very from dealer to dealer when they will receive the orders.

If you have further questions or concerns please contact Polaris Consumer Service at 1-800-765-2747 and refer to case # 3123777 any of our agents will be happy to asst you further.

Thank You,
Ashley

Polaris Consumer Service
Polaris Industries, Inc.

************** DO NOT REPLY ******************
Reply mail to this address is not received.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
At this point, I'd like to see "delivery delayed until March 2015". Let them store it over the winter.
Easy there.... some of us do live in the South where it doesn't snow and freeze! :walkingdead:

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
somebody call that number and get some new info... They have probably blocked my number by now....:mad:

1 - 20 of 167 Posts