Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Look's like the wife is good to go with it from the smile , but what was you thinking the first time u saw it in person ? Good , bad ,whooo ??

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Make her want the SS as much as you do. I expect to see a big female ridership in these, so tell her she can drive it home... er, she can drive it to the gas station, no... she can drive it after... well... she can drive it on the 296th time.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I ended up seeing twice on both days I went. It felt so good and so right sitting inside it finally!
I find it neat that some of these SS displays are so low-key, and not overly aggrandizing.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I just found out theirs one at the Oklahoma state fair in Okc. Had planed going Friday night but mama had an asthma attack and we didn't go. Looks like I'm gunna have ta go after work one day this week!!
I gotta see this in person.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Saw an SL again today on the highway just south of the Spirit Lake plant. Sexy as hell! Couldn't snap a picture as I met it going the other way and had no time.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Knowing that we're going crazy waiting for the SS, the freaking company list all the places where it can be seen. That's Just freaking good PR. I finding out that Common sense and product demand are mutually exclusive.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Took the wife out to see and sit in the SS at the Clay County Fair in Northwest IA. The SL version was sitting there in a display building for all to see and molest. No Polaris reps or info.

She liked it but I'll still have to work on her to get one.
You will get a lot of looks when driving it around it hugs the road really well good power a lot of pictures being taken as you are driving it I have the gray ss great colar live in the desert in California.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Look's like the wife is good to go with it from the smile , but what was you thinking the first time u saw it in person ? Good , bad ,whooo ??
Did see it the gray one that is until I picked it up on 02/21/2015 the gray is by far the better colar be prepared to get a lot of looks it's crazy you will have fun with it for sure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts