Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my base Titanium-Grey metallic, no windscreen, Friday, 12/05/2014 from Cross Country Motorsports in Metuchen, NJ. Polaris delivered it to them Wednesday night, along with a Red SS. They are keeping the Red SS for a demo. My salesman is Lanny Aronoff 732-491-2900 ext1028. Great guy, great dealership and a pleasure to do business with. The all staff was just as excited as I was. The Slingshot is totally awesome and worth the wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked up my base Titanium-Grey metallic, no windscreen, Friday, 12/05/2014 from Cross Country Motorsports in Metuchen, NJ. Polaris delivered it to them Wednesday night, along with a Red SS. They are keeping the Red SS for a demo. My salesman is Lanny Aronoff 732-491-2900 ext1028. Great guy, great dealership and a pleasure to do business with. The all staff was just as excited as I was. The Slingshot is totally awesome and worth the wait.
Good for you!!! I hope you enjoy it! i made the mistake of going to MOTORCYCLE MALL in Bellville who will not refund my deposit.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congratulations! My Titanium also came in from Ocean County Powersports. They just need to install the larger tires, windshield, infotainment center and light kit. Hope to have it Monday or Tuesday night. The Titanium color is awesome! So much more texture than the red.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I stopped by there yesterday in the hopes of a test ride. Uhhhhh, no. They said no test rides til the spring because the tires can't handle the cold roads, handleing is too squirrelly

·
Registered
88 Posts
well I had a deposit of 2.5k down at motorcycle mall also they couldn't even give me an idea when a SL would be coming going Monday to try to get deposit back. they never even gave me an idea of when they could possibly be getting them so if they give me a hard time guess I will have to have lawyer who is handling some things for me now give them a call

·
Registered
145 Posts
well I had a deposit of 2.5k down at motorcycle mall also they couldn't even give me an idea when a SL would be coming going Monday to try to get deposit back. they never even gave me an idea of when they could possibly be getting them so if they give me a hard time guess I will have to have lawyer who is handling some things for me now give them a call
If you really do want a Slingshot I think you would see it in about 8 weeks or less. I think that's worth the wait. But that's up to you. Wait till Orange man reads your post and sees that you put more than the Polaris required amount of 500.00 down and have no delivery date!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts