Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpg
I was told to bring my trade on down to the dealership today. I dropped the "Reaper" off at Freedom Powersports in Hurst, TX.

He said they have been told to be ready for delivery in the next 2-3 weeks. All deliveries for Freedom Powersports, will be brought to their Hurst warehouse and the dealerships will pick them up there.

I had to give up one of my babies today...but I am ready for a new toy...gosh...I sound like a totally spoiled brat.

·
Registered
915 Posts
View attachment 894 I was told to bring my trade on down to the dealership today. I dropped the "Reaper" off at Freedom Powersports in Hurst, TX.

He said they have been told to be ready for delivery in the next 2-3 weeks. All deliveries for Freedom Powersports, will be brought to their Hurst warehouse and the dealerships will pick them up there.

I had to give up one of my babies today...but I am ready for a new toy...gosh...I sound like a totally spoiled brat.
Sounds like great news! What year is the road glide? If ya don't mind, how many miles and what did they give you? I have an '08 with 28K on it. He offered me $11k when I put deposit on slingshot.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like great news! What year is the road glide? If ya don't mind, how many miles and what did they give you? I have an '08 with 28K on it. He offered me $11k when I put deposit on slingshot.
2013 with 3K miles, they gave me $19K trade in, it has $8K in motor work, exhaust and tune

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I lost my ass on this RGC, but I was able to keep my sanity building this thing while in upper NY state through the coldest winter on record.

I still have my RGC CVO and in a couple of weeks a SS.

I am blessed and appreciative of where I am in life...Life is Good

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I should clarify things a little bit. My dealer has been after me to go ahead and bring the "Reaper" on down to his show room where he could have an Opportunity to sell it before the season was over.

My trade value goes up $100.00 per week after 2 weeks of waiting for delivery.

He made this deal after several shots of Cuervo,But a deal is a Deal

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I am blessed and appreciative of where I am in life...Life is Good
What an excellent statement sloride!!
I just had this very talk with a couple of our employees. When first starting out in business you come into it thinking it's all about the money. But if your a good business owner, after properly humbling yourself, you soon realize it's about the people and being genuinely happy and appreciative of the blessings you have received!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts