Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you keep the front end even, in, or out? Slightly out would make it a blast on the twisty runs. It drives me crazy for general driving though. I'll probably have it just a bit toe in.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Not that I am an expert by any stretch of the imagination. However, I think a bit toe in; especially since this is a rear wheel drive vehicle.

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I think you're right. It may even be something polaris has set for the slingshot instead of being a personal preference thing.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I was wondering about the camber. Some of the frontal SS photos look like it has considerable negative camber. Tuned for Max cornering Gs maybe?

·
Registered
497 Posts
CR...when my eyes quit watering...we gona form a SS posse and hunt you down...:eek::eek::eek:

Or you can just agree to buy the first round at the SS Rally and all will be nearly forgiven.

You could have at least givin us a little warning

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CR...when my eyes quit watering...we gona form a SS posse and hunt you down...:eek::eek::eek:

Or you can just agree to buy the first round at the SS Rally and all will be nearly forgiven.

You could have at least givin us a little warning
All I did was step in and take care of business! Y'all didn't even have to do the searching to find that picture. That being said I will happily buy the first round or three. I'm also happy to extend hospitality to sling shot brothers who venture in to my neck of the woods. I'll even take you skeet shooting.

·
Registered
267 Posts
All I did was step in and take care of business! Y'all didn't even have to do the searching to find that picture. That being said I will happily buy the first round or three. I'm also happy to extend hospitality to sling shot brothers who venture in to my neck of the woods. I'll even take you skeet shooting.
don't know if we can trust you, last time someone me to go shooting, he gave me a pair of bunny eyes and told me to hop around in the woods. haven't been back to Mississippi since---lol

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
don't know if we can trust you, last time someone me to go shooting, he gave me a pair of bunny eyes and told me to hop around in the woods. haven't been back to Mississippi since---lol
I'm originally from Mississippi, so you can't be too careful! Seriously, I live on a golf course in virginia now. I'm close to Williamsburg and about six miles from a world class sporting clays establishment. If you like that sort of thing being your slingshot and let's have some fun.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts