Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I prefer the term metal flake......It's like having glitter AND testicles. Trust me, the SLow crowd guys are going to try and capitalize on the glitter comment. :D

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
779 Posts
Love the Titanium grey color and metal flake, looks awesome and very stealthy.

I also prefer the two tone black and grey seats over the Pink and black in the SLower version too!

The Titanium offers a lot of options for custom work over the SLow version with Pink seats ! Also if you want to re-paint or accent the exterior the inside under the hood of the grey looks good!

Since I don't plan on a lot of customization I like the Titanium color better and I already have a red toy!

Reactions: Painter

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've stumbled upon a race war... makes me sad you guys don't like my red SL. :arghh:

Would pix of my 700 hp DSG Mustang get me some titanium-grey cred?

Reactions: Zeppelin

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I've stumbled upon a race war... makes me sad you guys don't like my red SL. :arghh:

Would pix of my 700 hp DSG Mustang get me some titanium-grey cred?

Oh youbetcha. Nice car. And definitely good enough for at least a day pass into our elite titanium club.;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
I don't know where this analogy comes from, but here it is. Recalling the skating events at the Winter Olympics the SL is like the figure skater's outfits. Designed to scream "Look at me!" The grey brings to mind suits the speed skaters wear. Very serious and down for business. Like our Slingshots, both event participators have the same basic equipment. It's all in how well its used and how its displayed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Gotta hand it to Chris (sales) at st. Pete Powersports. Very professional, no surprises, slingshot was meticulous(no issues with paint, etc). I only waited a month and half for my grey one. These guys are on it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts