Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SELL OR TRADE

I am looking to sell or trade my Titanium (base) model wheels from my SS. I don't like the style or the size.

If you would like to purchase them or do a swap for SL wheels, please let me know. They are currently new, but I will be using them until someone trades me or I purchase new tires and wheels.

It would work best if you can meet me in AZ, as I imagine that shipping will be outrageous.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. 350 miles. Still looking perfect.

Anyone interested before I get my 500 mile oil change? After that, the rubber will be worn off quickly.

·
Registered
88 Posts
FOR SELL OR TRADE

I am looking to sell or trade my Titanium (base) model wheels from my SS. I don't like the style or the size.

If you would like to purchase them or do a swap for SL wheels, please let me know. They are currently new, but I will be using them until someone trades me or I purchase new tires and wheels.

It would work best if you can meet me in AZ, as I imagine that shipping will be outrageous.

Cheers!
IS there a reason why the base model wheels and tires might be more beneficial than the SL model?

·
Registered
330 Posts
IS there a reason why the base model wheels and tires might be more beneficial than the SL model?
Guys who have driven both say the base SS wheel and tire provide a smoother ride. Since the wheel is smaller with more rubber.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks, I own a base and I thought the same thing. I like the concept, But I love the bigger wheels.
I love how mine drives, so much fun. Except for everyone slowing down to look at it, I like go people I want to pull out. LOL

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much?
I'd trade them even up for SL wheels or I would sell them for $1,000. As the tires wear, I will be more than happy to bring down the price.

If they don't sell, I will probably put track tires on it and start joining track days somewhere.

I posted this because there were people that said they preferred the base model wheels. Thought it could benefit both people if I posted them up here.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I also prefer the look of the base wheels....I was thinking of either buying an extra set, or going after market. I'd like to have a dedicated set of summer tires and a set of all season or winter tires that I could easily swap out.

That said, I decided to not spend that much money yet until I actually take possession......Just in case.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also prefer the look of the base wheels....I was thinking of either buying an extra set, or going after market. I'd like to have a dedicated set of summer tires and a set of all season or winter tires that I could easily swap out.

That said, I decided to not spend that much money yet until I actually take possession......Just in case.
Well, keep me in mind. We might be able to work something out. I just don't like things sitting in my garage if I am not going to use them.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I hear you and I don't blame you. I don't either. When the time comes (hopefully sooner than later) I'll let you know Trav. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts