Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I really like the tri color appearance of the corona modeling. I bet that could be done to make some pretty cool color combinations using those lines for the paint markers.

·
Registered
541 Posts
For some reason the pictures of the different colors aren't showing up on my phone. Any ideas what I need to do. New to smartphone. My old house there was no cell service.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
What phone are you on? It might just take a minute to download them. You should see some sort of loading bar or spinning indicator that shows that the page is still loading.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Samsung. All the other pages load fine. This is the only post that isn' t Loading contact tower pictures.
Ideas.
Thanks
Wow, I don't know what it could be BatSlinger, I upload everything in a standard .jpg format with nothing attached. I design everything in CMYK so sometimes the RGB colors change the image a little in the .jpg export. If you can view everything else this shouldn't be a problem. I can post these to the gallery and you can try viewing them there.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Wow, I don't know what it could be BatSlinger, I upload everything in a standard .jpg format with nothing attached. I design everything in CMYK so sometimes the RGB colors change the image a little in the .jpg export. If you can view everything else this shouldn't be a problem. I can post these to the gallery and you can try viewing them there.
I think the gallery idea is a good one anyway, that way we don't have to search thru the different treads for our favorite colors. BTW, thanks for doing these, they are giving some of us good ideas of what we'd like to do, color wise.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTW, thanks for doing these, they are giving some of us good ideas of what we'd like to do, color wise.
You're so very welcome!!
I am no professional but I like to computer doodle, lol. Just trying to do my part to keep us all preoccupied on positive things so we don't go completely crazy waiting.:)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts