Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
That is not an official Polaris page is it?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I think it is the official Polaris Slingshot Facebook page. -
Here's to hoping its not true ......

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Its amazing that I can buy a genuine Polaris cover for my non existent Slingshot . Come on and ship the thing already. I've had a deposit on a SL for a month. Bike week in Panama City is Oct 1-5. It would be nice to have it before I head out. Im tired of hearing about the slingshot. I am ready to own it. Im sure they have a few built. And I can't imagine why Polaris wouldn't like some profit...

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Yea. I would think that is a private page created by someone. Just like this site. Its listed as a service page.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
But I went ahead and posted my rant on every event. I love comments.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Its amazing that I can buy a genuine Polaris cover for my non existent Slingshot . Come on and ship the thing already. I've had a deposit on a SL for a month. Bike week in Panama City is Oct 1-5. It would be nice to have it before I head out. Im tired of hearing about the slingshot. I am ready to own it. Im sure they have a few built. And I can't imagine why Polaris wouldn't like some profit...
Not gonna happen by Oct 1 and I highly doubt Polaris is delaying shipment for no good reason other than to miss out on profits. All good things come to those who wait. :)

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Not gonna happen by Oct 1 and I highly doubt Polaris is delaying shipment for no good reason other than to miss out on profits. All good things come to those who wait. :)
But I can still dream. Im ok without it. Its just another outing with my Spyders.....

·
Registered
5,913 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
But if you think about it, in a month, that will be October, and the SS is supposed to start showing up then! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts