Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
............it is o-dark-thirty, 34 degrees F, and off to work I go, enjoying 30 miles of mountain road and scenery as the sun rises behind me, it's light creeping down the mountains around me, watching the world awaken from the Grasshopper's open cockpit.......................sunshine and 76 degrees when I head home! :)

Bill

·
Registered
251 Posts
yep, I will be leaving in about 1 hour to go for ride to the state park, a nice 2 mile hike, and then a nice ride back. Leaving at 7am - sunrise is at 7:40. Taking the long way to the park.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
25 degrees this morning, let's see how the the G-Force tires like the even cooler temps! ;)

Bill

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The morning ride to work is now mostly in the dark, in the fog, temperature around 34 degrees with the return ride forecasted to be mostly cloudy and in the 60's. Until today the return ride has been under clear skies where it looks like we're possibly getting introduced to our rainy season starting tonight and through next week. Yup, the seasons a changing!
Bill

·
Registered
567 Posts
I luv Oregon and being from East. Been there at least 4 trips. Start Seattle Wa and head down coast to St Judith Redwoods in Ca and they head up
to center of Oregon to Crater Lake bluest of blues lake . One year July they had 3 feet of snow up there and we could not make it all the way around the lake
and dropped off rt 138 towards clearwater and we found a fire road we took on HD's and should have never been on that road with them but the memories
of that road and we come out and OMG the bikes look like dirt bikes and went to car wash and people asking where were you and told them and
they never knew a road was back there..LOL But I have pictures and what a trip and memories of Oregon ride then went to the road with all waterfalls .
You have some beautiful riding out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts