Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U welcome....but like i said it's what you gonna live with your SS...people follow you at your side give thumbs up and take picture...say hello with hands...talk with you at gas station...and more!! It's a cool feeling... if you are ready for!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love at the beginning when the guy say...Hey it's Nick check out this.....(he had an hesitation like he don't know how call this...lol)...Funny!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Can't wait!!! I've seen a few negative comments online, but you know when people see this thing cruisin by the first time jaws will collectively drop.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't wait!!! I've seen a few negative comments online, but you know when people see this thing cruisin by the first time jaws will collectively drop.
Well ... you know some people do not have the money to buy toys like this and it's jealousy then the only way to react is to criticize negatively! How can he say something negative when nobody saw the SS in the Streets!

I just don't care!

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts
I do believe that the "mind" is a terrible thing to waste!!! Not sure why some folks always try to pee in others post toasties!!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I found this on the www and removed the names to protect a kid from getting a beating by his dad.

"First Thursday in Minneapolis. My dad is head of a development unit for the new Slingshot so we brought one. by xxxxx motorcycles
Xxxxxx
I myself haven't driven it yet but I get to try it out this weekend. He does say that it handles a lot like a go-cart with really fast cornering. It's a motorcycle to the government since it meets all the regulations for one and it has both the feelings of a bike and a car. I'll let you know what I think of it after I get a chance to drive it. As for the bribes I'm not sure lol."

Wow! Dad, a wheel in Polaris says it handled like a go-cart. OMG. Kid, don't put your name on the www.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not talking about a SS, haven't actually experienced that yet, but from other unusual vehicles I own, all the attention can get to be pain in the a-- sometimes, especially when you have places to go and things to do. I don't mind the attention at gas stations, but when well meaning people think it's all right to pass you then just keep slowing down to half the speed limit, waving wildly for you to pull over so they can inquire about your machine, seems a little self serving to me. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood. Believe me, you'll all see what I mean by this soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts