Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm proud...Very proud to announce, in fact I may be tearing up just a lil bit, that I also just received a phone call from my dealer //Morris Motorsports\\ in rainy Chickasha, Oklahoma, stating that they've been informed that Santa has left New Mexico driving a Big Ole truck loaded with Unicorns, sometimes referred to as a Slingshot !
Anyway by this time tomorrow I should be in possession of the keys to my Brand New Baby !! I want to hold her and love her and take real good care of her and she will all ways be happy. Giddy you ask... HELL YEAH !
sorry I got carried away. Ill holler back tomorrow, I need a drink of water.:smuggrin:

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'm proud...Very proud to announce, in fact I may be tearing up just a lil bit, that I also just received a phone call from my dealer //Morris Motorsports\\ in rainy Chickasha, Oklahoma, stating that they've been informed that Santa has left New Mexico driving a Big Ole truck loaded with Unicorns, sometimes referred to as a Slingshot !
Anyway by this time tomorrow I should be in possession of the keys to my Brand New Baby !! I want to hold her and love her and take real good care of her and she will all ways be happy. Giddy you ask... HELL YEAH !
sorry I got carried away. Ill holler back tomorrow, I need a drink of water.:smuggrin:
Man you kinda sound like this dude:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn SS, I was jus joking dude ! I think I threw up a lil bit in my mouth. Lol.
Gentlemen, thank you very much. I'm just hoping I don't get rained on all the way home but that's what the frog toggs are for. Jus don't wanna get her dirty but oh well.
I'll halla back soon.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Damn SS, I was jus joking dude ! I think I threw up a lil bit in my mouth. Lol.
Gentlemen, thank you very much. I'm just hoping I don't get rained on all the way home but that's what the frog toggs are for. Jus don't wanna get her dirty but oh well.
I'll halla back soon.
There aren't many pictures with a slingshot in the rain, that would be something you could do.
Slingshot with full of raindrops on it, it's different I guess

1 - 13 of 13 Posts