Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well October has come and gone, unfortunately none of us are driving our Slingshots yet. To help ease the pain I guess we better give away some swag. I've a Slingshot Tee and Polaris Koozies that need a new home...

How to enter:

No purchase necessary, just complete the following tasks...

1. Like our Dealerships official face book page CLICK HERE

2. Help us advertise by placing our logos into your forum signature. Just copy the image below and paste in into your signature by a right click and then copy. (extra cool bonus points if you link the image to www.ballequip.com or www.fixmytoys.com, The all new fixmytoys.com website launches next week!!!)

3. Reply to this thread a single time to let us know your entered... On Monday November, 1 Member will be chosen at random and sent one of these great official factory shirts in your size. 2 Members will recieve 2nd place prizes of a set of 4 Polaris can koozies.

(sorry, but previous contest winners are not elligble to win again for 6 months)

GOOD LUCK ;) Don't forget even if you don't win, we have everything Slingshot from apparel to accessories to spare parts in stock and ready to ship. Give us a call today at (855) 640-3785.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Well October has come and gone, unfortunately none of us are driving our Slingshots yet. To help ease the pain I guess we better give away some swag. I've a Slingshot Tee and Polaris Koozies that need a new home...

How to enter:

2. Help us advertise by placing our logos into your forum signature. Just copy the image below and paste in into your signature by a right click and then copy. (extra cool bonus points if you link the image to www.ballequip.com or www.fixmytoys.com, The all new fixmytoys.com website launches next week!!!)

3. Reply to this thread a single time to let us know your entered... On Monday November, 1 Member will be chosen at random and sent one of these great official factory shirts in your size. 2 Members will recieve 2nd place prizes of a set of 4 Polaris can koozies.

(sorry, but previous contest winners are not elligble to win again for 6 months)

GOOD LUCK ;) Don't forget even if you don't win, we have everything Slingshot from apparel to accessories to spare parts in stock and ready to ship. Give us a call today at (855) 640-3785.
I "Liked" your page but had to find it using the Search on my Facebook page, the above link wouldn't work for me.
Thanks for trying to keep us sane during this wait.

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts

How to enter:

How to enter:

I AM IN! I really need something "SLINGSHOT" !

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts

How to enter:

Did it!

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and the winners are....

Shirt - Tom Barber
Koozies - Robert Culver
Koozies - Ken

congrats, shoot me a pm with your address (and tom your shirt size) and I will get them in the mail asap ;)

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
8 Posts

How to enter:

Done! Thanks for assisting us in purchasing our SS SL Chris! Awesome pricing and service!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts