Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two phone calls actually. Dealer called wednesday and said my SL was in, I politely told him I was I was going to wait until January to make a decision. As I walked out the door my Wife called and said the hospital had a kidney for her. Transplant went well and she is resting at home. I believe this toy will have to wait :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Two phone calls actually. Dealer called wednesday and said my SL was in, I politely told him I was I was going to wait until January to make a decision. As I walked out the door my Wife called and said the hospital had a kidney for her. Transplant went well and she is resting at home. I believe this toy will have to wait :)

Glad to hear she is well!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
That is fantastic news, congratulations on the outlook for better health for your wife! That makes the Slingshot seem unimportant at this time. You'll have time to get it and enjoy it with her in the near future.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Happy for you and your wife. Polaris should give you a SS of your choice.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
A great call... followed by an even BETTER one. Congratulations and a speedy recovery. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts