Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,336 Posts
I put a $500.00 deposit on a base model with Gainesville dealer here in Florida. I was told two weeks , or Mid- Feb. I hope so. I'm still trying to figure out all of these "Fees", but I figure I'll cross that bridge once I have a real bike sitting on his showroom floor with my name on it if I want to make the deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Too cold to ride anyways:(
Got a call from the dealer today, Feb 5. They were unloading my SL and wanted to know when I could come get it. Friday looks like a good day.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Put my deposit down feb 14 2015, was17th on the wait list, got a text from the dealer on 3/10/15 now I am told I am 7th on the list, Thursday 4/2/15 The wife was next to the dealer stopped to check, they had told her we had moved to 4th on the list, the wait just sucks!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Put my deposit down feb 14 2015, was17th on the wait list, got a text from the dealer on 3/10/15 now I am told I am 7th on the list, Thursday 4/2/15 The wife was next to the dealer stopped to check, they had told her we had moved to 4th on the list, the wait just sucks!!
POSSUM, hang in there

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hang in there folks it's worth the wait, start getting your speal down for when you pull into get gas and folks ask questions or ask if you would wait while they take pictures. Then the ones that try to maneuver on the highway to film it or jump out of their car at a red light to take pictures or ask what is that.

321 - 329 of 329 Posts