Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let us know if you've put a deposit down on the Polaris Slingshot. With all of the interest over the past few weeks I have a feeling that supply could be limited over the first couple months after the release.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would love to put a deposit down, but I don't know who will be the dealer around here...........yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would love to put a deposit down, but I don't know who will be the dealer around here...........yet.
Batman,

I may not be super local to you but in Ms.... we bout 4 hours away. Call me we can chat 601-425-2484 ask for Dylan McNeil or text 601-818-0300........ only 10mins away now for the reveal :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Batman,

I may not be super local to you but in Ms.... we bout 4 hours away. Call me we can chat 601-425-2484 ask for Dylan McNeil or text 601-818-0300........ only 10mins away now for the reveal :)
I was just down there last weekend. I will be back down that way some time next month for work. I will be talking to you after the reveal if I can talk the woman into it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was just down there last weekend. I will be back down that way some time next month for work. I will be talking to you after the reveal if I can talk the woman into it.
Sounds good. Hit me up after the show this week and I give you some of the details on it.......

hope to hear from u soon

Dylan

·
Registered
167 Posts
QUOTE="407guy, post: 1593, member: 212"]What is ADM?
Additional Dealer Markup

kinda explains itself.[/QUOTE]
Hey Tango, got some pics of it, check the dealer post for them... Hope you go there cuz I have a few questions for you.

·
Registered
76 Posts
They should really consider bringing this to EVERY 2015 auto show to market it. Even if its not technically on four wheels.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The money down can be refunded if I decide not to get it , Price will be set as more info comes out and I'm sure I will pay pretty much what everyone else is forking over. I just wanted to make sure I did not get cut out on the first shipment around here .

·
Registered
267 Posts
The money down can be refunded if I decide not to get it , Price will be set as more info comes out and I'm sure I will pay pretty much what everyone else is forking over. I just wanted to make sure I did not get cut out on the first shipment around here .
yep same here, Ill get more info when the owners get back Thursday, but I just wanted to lock in because this looks to be crazy fun. I also have a deposit on the elio just for the fun of it, ill decided on that if it ever goes into production.

1 - 20 of 329 Posts