Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man can't sleep all I'm thinking about is how I'm going to get it home. Also, how is my girl going to like it?

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I had a nightmare two nights ago that they were unloading my beautiful Titanium Slingshot from the top shelf of the truck and it fell off the ramp! :banghead:

I have never woke up in such a cold angry sweat. :nailbiting:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had a dream that they called me and said it came in and I found out they had owned it for 2 days and let others test drive it!! I would be sooo pissed if that happened

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a dream that they called me and said it came in and I found out they had owned it for 2 days and let others test drive it!! I would be sooo pissed if that happened
Lol that have had it since Tuesday. So it may have 50 miles on it by now.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Santa Claus and his SLeigh of unicorns will leave you a present tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Santa Claus and his SLeigh of unicorns will leave you a present tomorrow.
Lets hope Santa has an "in" with Mother Nature so it quits raining long enough I can get it home with out haveing to wash it as soon as I pull in the driveway..

·
Registered
915 Posts
I had a nightmare two nights ago that they were unloading my beautiful Titanium Slingshot from the top shelf of the truck and it fell off the ramp! :banghead:

I have never woke up in such a cold angry sweat. :nailbiting:
I've pictured just this in my mind numerous times. I assume this is why the NJ truckers don't want to deliver them because they've imagined it too. I guess I am on here waaaaay too much as I had my first slingshot dream last night. Picked it up and was driving down a Main St. I downshifted from 2nd to 1st and stalled and lost power steering. Ended up going through the open front door of a shop without damaging anything. Everyone looked at me like I was a jerk but no one would help me get it out. Any thumbnail shrinks on here wanna tell me what the hell that's supposed to mean?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts