Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WERKSracing 5 speed automatic transmission conversion
Polaris infotainment system installation
Tricled full LED under-vehicle lighting system

Getting ready to load for transport back to the east coast -

Finished vehicle ready to load for transport back to the east coast -

Push button electronic PRNDL gear selector and OEM Polaris infotainment system installed -

·
Registered
153 Posts
That is SWEET!!!!! But I don’t get all that money for an auto Tran which I would LOVE and the pad looks great installed and then put a Polaris Infotainment Center in? That’s like making a big beautiful banana split and topping it with dog poop. It needs a great sound system to go with the awesome trans. My unasked for worthless opinion.
GOOD JOB THOUGH.

·
Registered
589 Posts

Push button electronic PRNDL gear selector and OEM Polaris infotainment system installed -

Looks like you should be hired by Polaris. The fit and finish is great and I am certain it is a winner. For those who have bad knees or missing a left leg this is the solution. I would call this the persons with disabilities series.

·
Registered
589 Posts

Another idea you might want to explore. Eliminate the push button and go with the Sparco shift that is a mechanical device. For some reason, I keep seeing that electronic shift having a malfunction. Maybe have both versions available. The price point should be a little lower like $3500.00 and you will get more sales.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I did not see it in the pictures but I would hope that there are at least paddle shifters on the steering wheel!

I also would rather have a "slap stick" style manual shifter than the buttons and especially so if there are no paddle shifters.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I did not see it in the pictures but I would hope that there are at least paddle shifters on the steering wheel!

I also would rather have a "slap stick" style manual shifter than the buttons and especially so if there are no paddle shifters.
That;s what I am talking about. To the naked eye, no one would even know it was automatic. Same Sparco shift that slides forward and back when applying the brake.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Man I know this much there’s a few negative responses ,and that’s natural everyone has and is entitled to their own opinion ..although from someone who is disabled,as a DV I’ve seen what really is high prices for Equipment The disabled like,35$k wheelchairs,that resale used for 2500 bucks..I’m just thankful for anyone who goes out of their way to do anything which allows us to continue to live life as close as we did prior to our accidents..so thks bro ,& I’m looking forward to having the funds to have a Auto SS..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.