Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That is the underneath side that gets no stuff posted. Well, I expose it in this video. There are places we could add insulation heat shields to help with the heat problem in the floorboards. Also the cup holders, I show how I can help you keep your drink cold longer. Folks, I know you don't have the time to do this stuff and i do. I am retired. Watch all the video, towards the end i give a bonus tip about the Entertainment system and the USB plug located in the Glove Compartment.

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
Garbage truck....:p

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
Thanks for the video Sam!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Super-Great Video - - SAM - - Carol & i love the cardboard
(thats what we use) - - Thank-You for sharing - it is great info

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Thanks for posting that insightful video Sam. I never thought to just put a flash drive with mp3s on it into that port.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Very interesting Sam, thanks!

What struck me was how dirty (aerodynamically) the SS is underneath. This video made me want to run out to the shop and put a full belly pan of thin aluminum on my SS.

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting that insightful video Sam. I never thought to just put a flash drive with mp3s on it into that port.
I figure there are a lot of people that are missing out on how simple you can add your own music on a Jump Drive. It has to be mp3 format as stated. Instructions always talks about devices and does not tell you this. Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

What struck me was how dirty (aerodynamically) the SS is underneath. This video made me want to run out to the shop and put a full belly pan of thin aluminum on my SS.

You REALLY want to make this thing a rolling oven. lol

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Garbage truck....:p

Thanks for commenting. Slingking, I see you are from Oregon. We will be in the Portland Area this June thru Sept. Hope to cross your path.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts