Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on here many times a day for well over a month, looking for more info or any new pics or videos. And even at this point I don't think that will excite me too much. This is like being in the eye of a hurricane, the first part of the storm has passed and its pretty calm now. As with all hurricanes, the tail winds, or back half, are even stronger than the front.

I now just sit here waiting for the back half of the storm, and what a storm it will be. All the first reactions from the delivery, to the first drive, to a million other matters that will be talked about. This is really going to get real good, real soon.

For now, I will just be content with Carly Simon's song ANTICIPATION.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Big Al here in Lake Havasu AZ put my deposit in about three weeks ago at no. 9 hope it arrives soon
as I just had my 71 birthday not to much time left.Enjoy the forum

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here we are, exactly one month from when i started this post, I feel the back end of the storm coming.
don't you all notice the 'calmness' on this forum as we eagerly wait for the magic post. I find myself checking even more for that post more than ever.

till then, ill continue to read all the ' mental masturbation' just to keep me busy.

·
Registered
494 Posts
And when its delivered the forum goes silent as everyone is out playing. Except for us up north DOHH!
TS, you may have to plan a trip to Texas and drive mine for a bit and I will cook ya the best steak in TEXAS

P.S. bring an extra tire...were going to need it :p:p:p

·
Registered
3 Posts
[Qdon't think there will b too much of a storm, not much can go wrong with the SS design! Take away the body n the drive train is simple, yet high quality. Just my opinion! Guess i like calm lolE="arizonapaul, post: 9679, member: 356"]I have been on here many times a day for well over a month, looking for more info or any new pics or videos. And even at this point I don't think that will excite me too much. This is like being in the eye of a hurricane, the first part of the storm has passed and its pretty calm now. As with all hurricanes, the tail winds, or back half, are even stronger than the front.

I now just sit here waiting for the back half of the storm, and what a storm it will be. All the first reactions from the delivery, to the first drive, to a million other matters that will be talked about. This is really going to get real good, real soon.

For now, I will just be content with Carly Simon's song ANTICIPATION.[/QUOTE]
I don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts