Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea what happened. It's a celebration of missed deadlines. I know that there are plenty of disappointed people here. Just venting.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Same here, called dealer, they have no information other than what was sent earlier about the 26th delivery date.,,,well, that has come and gone,,,and another deadline promised and missed. The dealer is as pissed as everyone else about it. I did take a check for the balance to them on Monday as I will be unavailable for probably two weeks for some medical stuff that needs taken care of, but they can at least deliver it if and when it ever does get here. At least I will be so doped up I wont care anymore :)

Tom

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
In honor of Thanksgiving I will wait to check the portal again on Friday so we can all be thankful for what we already have. :D

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I hear for Black Friday, Polaris is going to give out the address to the warehouses. At 5am they open the doors. The first people to hop in a SS gets to drive it away.

Let the madness and riots begin!!! :D:p;)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I hear for Black Friday, Polaris is going to give out the address to the warehouses. At 5am they open the doors. The first people to hop in a SS gets to drive it away.

Let the madness and riots begin!!! :D:p;)
Sounds like a doorbuster to me. But is it limit 1?

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Sounds like a doorbuster to me. But is it limit 1?
If you can hop into 2 at the same time, I think it's only fair that you get both.

Reactions: MitchS

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Sorry to hear CR...THAT SUCKS!
I feel for you guys, I was in the same boat. What's even sadder is the time of year they're releasing it for you guys. So even if you get it, now you have to wait for Mother Nature to let you ride it. I'm sending POSITIVE VIBES your way!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Sorry to hear CR...THAT SUCKS!
I feel for you guys, I was in the same boat. What's even sadder is the time of year they're releasing it for you guys. So even if you get it, now you have to wait for Mother Nature to let you ride it. I'm sending POSITIVE VIBES your way!
Keep the "vibes" send warm weather.............:smuggrin:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
In honor of Thanksgiving I will wait to check the portal again on Friday so we can all be thankful for what we already have. :D
I hear you Kip and thanks for the info (and not blowing smoke up our skirts while giving it).
In the big picture I'm living a better life than I ever dreamed possible.

But as time goes on, I'm wondering how long the fiction of thousands of Slingshots sitting in wearhouses can go on. They obviously are not there so why not? I don't expect you to answer that one, I'm just wondering out loud.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Are they not there or does Polaris not have the "specialty" trucks to deliver them in a timely manner? Either way......we wait......

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Are they not there or does Polaris not have the "specialty" trucks to deliver them in a timely manner? Either way......we wait......
That would be about the only other possible explaination. If that's the case, the problem boils down to incompetence at Polaris. That is a completely foreseeable factor.

The other possibility is a technical problem that remains undisclosed. The camber problem (if it was real) does not explain the slow delivery rate. Installing a couple of camber shims takes only minutes on the SS.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts