Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we approach a day in history that brought many of us together from all walks of life, standing strong with courage and unity. I can not thank our firefighters, EMS, police, and all of our military. Life was lost in a horrific and tragic way. Life was also lost in the most unselfish and courageous ways.

I am proud to be an American and again BIG thank you to all fire,EMS, police, and past and present military.

·
Registered
494 Posts
As we approach a day in history that brought many of us together from all walks of life, standing strong with courage and unity. I can not thank our firefighters, EMS, police, and all of our military. Life was lost in a horrific and tragic way. Life was also lost in the most unselfish and courageous ways.

I am proud to be an American and again BIG thank you to all fire,EMS, police, and past and present military.
Well said Turbosling,

THEY are the true heroes in this world.

·
Registered
839 Posts

What mean EMS?:oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts