Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say thank you for your contributions to this forum.

You are the only dealer to take the time to talk to "US" the guys that are first in line to buy this Revolutionary new machine.

I personally am going to go out of my way, to buy as many accessories as possible from you.

Although I am a vendor also, I hope we can workout ways to work together to present good value for our common customers.

You are representing yourself to be a class person and vendor

Once again thanks

·
Vendor
118 Posts
Thank you for the kind words but,It really is our pleasure. These are the type of things that myself and everyone here at Ball Equipment/FMT live for, the camaraderie you get when people have a shared interest.I am very glad i am put in a position to get the " behind the scenes info" and have no problem sharing it with you guys whether that be from release dates to low parts/accessory prices. Once again we appreciate the kind words, support, and of course business you guys continue to provide, so thank you!!

P.S I have a nice little contest with some prizes available for the winners brewing, so stay tuned!

·
Vendor
554 Posts
I just want to say thank you for your contributions to this forum.

You are the only dealer to take the time to talk to "US" the guys that are first in line to buy this Revolutionary new machine.

I personally am going to go out of my way, to buy as many accessories as possible from you.

Although I am a vendor also, I hope we can workout ways to work together to present good value for our common customers.

You are representing yourself to be a class person and vendor

Once again thanks
No problem at all!! Like Bryan said this is what we do... Slingshot is a new product and experience for us like it is for everyone here and it's a blast to be a part of this for a living. Polaris is the only power sports line we have ever carried and sold, we believe in their products and I think after the majority of you becoming Polaris customers for the first time will soon share that passion for this great company.

If there is one thing we have learned over the years, it's that many dealers in the business just do a poor job when it comes to customer service. As a Family owned small business we 100% believe in supporting businesses in your local community, however when they are either unhelpful or unwilling to do anything for you... that's what we are here for ;)

In a very short period of time the support of this community has been awesome, I am excited to be a part of this community and new industry segment as it continues to grow into the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts