Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you guys. This is easily one of the best communities that I am a part of, a great bunch of people. I just got this wonderful trophy from @Stan on behalf of all of the Slingshot Forum members. It is truly heartwarming, and I appreciate this token so very much!

I went around and showed this off to everyone around the shop and made a lot of people jealous. "Well, you should be on the forums!" I told them.

So once again, thank you all for being so awesome, and thank you, Stan, for the sweet trophy!!! :)

DSC_0438r.jpg

DSC_0440r.jpg

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thats pretty damn sweet .I know Im not that thoughtful .

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Very well deserved, you have been here for many of us since the beginning, many of our posts is because of you, thank you in so many ways Kip

Stan you are a champ, i'm sure many of us will agree the same way towards you, thank you Stan for going the extra mile to do this

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Thank you guys. This is easily one of the best communities that I am a part of, a great bunch of people. I just got this wonderful trophy from @Stan on behalf of all of the Slingshot Forum members. It is truly heartwarming, and I appreciate this token so very much!

I went around and showed this off to everyone around the shop and made a lot of people jealous. "Well, you should be on the forums!" I told them.

So once again, thank you all for being so awesome, and thank you, Stan, for the sweet trophy!!! :)

View attachment 3120

View attachment 3121
Glad it was a throphy and not a loving cup!!!!!!! lol

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
You deserve it Kip. I was just telling the wife today that you are everywhere at all times. I was starting to think you might be a sophisticated computer algorithm. Now that I see a picture, I have to start thinking futuristic droid.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Slobbering Fits, Off-topic, but is your avatar drawn from the old Rat Fink from the late 50's, early 60's? Reminds me of plenty of fond memories of building models and slot-cars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts