Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you guys. This is easily one of the best communities that I am a part of, a great bunch of people. I just got this wonderful trophy from @Stan on behalf of all of the Slingshot Forum members. It is truly heartwarming, and I appreciate this token so very much!

I went around and showed this off to everyone around the shop and made a lot of people jealous. "Well, you should be on the forums!" I told them.

So once again, thank you all for being so awesome, and thank you, Stan, for the sweet trophy!!! :)

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Thank you guys. This is easily one of the best communities that I am a part of, a great bunch of people. I just got this wonderful trophy from @Stan on behalf of all of the Slingshot Forum members. It is truly heartwarming, and I appreciate this token so very much!

I went around and showed this off to everyone around the shop and made a lot of people jealous. "Well, you should be on the forums!" I told them.

So once again, thank you all for being so awesome, and thank you, Stan, for the sweet trophy!!! :)

View attachment 3120

View attachment 3121
Glad it was a throphy and not a loving cup!!!!!!! lol

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
You deserve it Kip. I was just telling the wife today that you are everywhere at all times. I was starting to think you might be a sophisticated computer algorithm. Now that I see a picture, I have to start thinking futuristic droid.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.