Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looks great. I got a quote from DJ as well and will order once I'm ready as well. What width did you go with for front and rear wheels

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if that is something I can tell. If DJ wants to disclose then I will leave that to him.
Sorry man. Not sure about the protocol for sharing that info.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Man can I get some different pics of different angles of your new exhaust. that thing looks hot. I like the titanium cans just no pics of it online.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I didn't get the pics yesterday. Rained in the afternoon. I think maybe all weekend also.
I will get more pics as soon as I can.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
That exhaust looks hot with those titanium exhaust cans I'm just scared I rode in a sling shot the other day that had the black cans on it with the stock blade windshield and when you slow down every time it filled the cab full of exhaust fumes and he had no baffles in there to

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Your exhaust straps on the titanium one look way better than the ones that come on the black cans. Just looks much cleaner so the question is how bad are your exhaust fumes with that windshield because that when I drove the other day every time you slowed the exhaust rushed into the cab it was weird I just wonder I have a madstad on mine so it creates different wind

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No fumes in my setup.

For the straps. These are not the straps that the exhaust came with. It came with the same as the black can just in bare metal.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
So how did you get your nice exhaust straps because the stock ones it comes with they are just cheap working and It doesn't look like it fits the exhaust

1 - 18 of 18 Posts