Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
If you guys have it annually then I might have to do a trip from Virgnia to attend. It would be cool if we could do some track time, etc. Wonder how much it is to rent CotA for a couple hours?

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
If you guys have it annually then I might have to do a trip from Virgnia to attend. It would be cool if we could do some track time, etc. Wonder how much it is to rent CotA for a couple hours?
We definitely want to do an annual SlingshotForums.com Hill Country cruise. Mixing that in with a track event would be bad ass. We have several other fun tracks here other than COTA that are more obtainable if we can't get enough folks together. I think it's about $55k to rent COTA for the day, but there might be some other ways that I can get us on the track. I will be working on that as soon as I can get my hands on a Slingshot :)

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
I thought you could help with that 9999. With a few key sponsors (including yourself) track time should be easy.

Throw a hill country cruise in and I am guaranteed there.

Texas Area SlingShots - (TexASS) - founding members. ;)

·
Registered
639 Posts
I thought you could help with that 9999. With a few key sponsors (including yourself) track time should be easy.

Throw a hill country cruise in and I am guaranteed there.

Texas Area SlingShots - (TexASS) - founding members. ;)
Oooh, don't like where this is heading. That would make Iowa Area SlingShots.... I-ASS. :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
Count us in! The wife wants to do a Hill Country ride as soon as we get ours! Love the 3 Sisters! We have a daughter in Austin, so we're always looking for an excuse to head that way.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.