Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought it used on Craigslist for $200. The gray is a stock color for the middle of the range Evolution 1600XT, it does not conflict with the base color too much). It is bigger than I need but provides full sun protection and now a cooler is an easy accessory and so are long guns. You could easily sleep in this if you needed too. The Stock Thule clamps will work but I'm upgrading to the quick clamps form the latest models (another $120 from Thule).

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like a big ass missile up there;)...Ready , Aim, Fire!!:D
It does look like a missile (and some organic appendages) but it comes right off at the hotel, and when doing it's job at the range no one will think it looks too bad ;). Besides, who knows what I am packing?

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have to say the utility is pretty impressive.. You have so much more room then what you would get with Corbin bags for so much less!! That is a bigger one but it still does not look bad at all for what it is.. I was thinking of doing the same thing, was just waiting to see how things shake out with the different tops etc... The Alpha racks are pretty cool also.. so many decisions!

·
Registered
706 Posts
That's awesome Cape you could take Half of your house with you if you needed to or smuggle Mexicans.:hilarious:

No it really doesn't look that bad and like you say once you get to the hotel at the events you take it off because you only really need it when you're traveling.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I hate to say what I think as I like the pure look. You could put Granny up there in her rocky chair and then it may look cool.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's awesome Cape you could take Half of your house with you if you needed to or smuggle Mexicans.:hilarious:

No it really doesn't look that bad and like you say once you get to the hotel at the events you take it off because you only really need it when you're traveling.
TX - you are giving away my retirement asset enhancement plans!

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hate to say what I think as I like the pure look. You could put Granny up there in her rocky chair and then it may look cool.
Not designed for looks, designed to keep the SO close to her stuff, warm/cool and happy. Not going to win any beauty awards - that was not the goal. Maintaining the thickness of the wallet was successfully achieved. I've been on long trips in the SS and extra gear is never frowned on - especially if it is a cooler of cold adult beverages!

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Side note. Dry ice is available at our local Publix supermarket. The cooling (and other opportunities are endless). Like NOS you could have a cool air shot fed from the extra capacity above.

·
out of POSER Status-Almost in the BIG BOY clique'
1,478 Posts
Not designed for looks, designed to keep the SO close to her stuff, warm/cool and happy. Not going to win any beauty awards - that was not the goal. Maintaining the thickness of the wallet was successfully achieved. I've been on long trips in the SS and extra gear is never frowned on - especially if it is a cooler of cold adult beverages!
Just to be clear he means....
zima.jpg

;):p:D

·
Registered
686 Posts
Side note. Dry ice is available at our local Publix supermarket. The cooling (and other opportunities are endless). Like NOS you could have a cool air shot fed from the extra capacity above.
Dry Ice is a blast to play around with too :watching::wideyed::D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
You could pack ALL your "goodies" in that Thule! (Blow up doll, adult toys, sex swing, Arsenal ) ... Oh wait....... I want one!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts