Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
When I got mine I lubed all four latches and pivot points.
To open: standing in front one hand push down on release handle, other hand Palm up, pull up and out on metal hood plate, above the release handle.
To close: one hand same place in front, push forward until it's about 8 inches from closing and let go. This always locks my front hinges, then I take a clean fiber towel and push down easy, directly above both rear hinges and you hear them latch tight.
That's the way to do it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I talked to Polaris about Slingshot radio in the owner's manual on pg 110 it stated you use the audio integration kit for audio through there radio. Well it turns out they never made it and now after complaints they are starting to work on one but if they do will be months off. The plug in for Garmin 660/665 would be simple if you knew which pins in one of the 4 plugs. Garmin out put is a stereo female jack of which the voice an XM comes out of. They put it in writing so why isn't it done?

We have our last communication of the year with the Slingshot Team!

The high notes are that shipments are in full "Go Mode" and they are very busy trying to get all of the Slingshots out to their new homes. The Grey Base models have been ramped up as well.

They also offered some tips for getting your hood up and down with the "Performance Update"

They gave a big shout out to Pro Performance in Quebec City with a photo of their Holiday Slingshot Display stating the following:

Merry Christmas from all of us here at SlingshotForums.com as well as the Slingshot Team at Polaris! We wish you all a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts