Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
What was the date of this run? I'm wondering if this was before the camber correction and has the spongy brake issue been corrected since this video.
Polaris has made some changes to some things but not sure what all has changed. I would love to see this guy do a repeat run with the new machines that have been delayed forever. I think he would like the changes hopefully.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I actually love the last few seconds of his comments: "is it better than a T Rex? Absolutely. Is it better than a Spyder? If you have to ask, then you shouldn't watch this video"
Amazing comment, that's all I got to say.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Good video and review. I still want to hear from the guys I've come to trust at the better car magazines.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Very good video and nice, honest review. A bonus too, it looks like it is comfortable for those of us with, shall we say, a wider than average girth. :p

Now looking forward to seeing what aftermarket brake system upgrades materialize. Looks like this might be a worthwhile mod and probably a must for folks who are looking to boost, which I most certainly will be.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great to see a review that doesn't just upsell. It looks like my suspicion about the turn ratio were correct but it certainly doesnt appear unmanageable.

Honestly the fact they are saying it beats out all other 3 wheel options on the market and they are even able to compare it against a ktm or ariel for the price point this thing is at is just a huge win!

Now if only Their was not four feet of snow around me....

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm not too worried about vertical movements, as I don't expect to be catching air or going inverted, so the 4 point should suffice and keep it casual-comfortable-for-the-road. :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Best video yet I think.
So, Im sure the throttle can be fixed to some degree with tweaking the ECU, drive by wire kills throttle control and response though by an large....
Perhaps a slightly smaller steering wheel would help. Easy enough to throw a Momo on there I think....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts