Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are new to driving slingshots. My wife and I have 2 medium size dogs that travel with us as we camp our way on many trips. We are trying to figure out how to take them with us in the slingshot as this is our transportation when we are traveling. Has anyone figured out a way to do this comfortably and safely While both seats are occupied? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

· Registered
5,911 Posts
We are new to driving slingshots. My wife and I have 2 medium size dogs that travel with us as we camp our way on many trips. We are trying to figure out how to take them with us in the slingshot as this is our transportation when we are traveling. Has anyone figured out a way to do this comfortably and safely While both seats are occupied? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
Small Motorcycle trailer.

· Registered
5,911 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
2 Posts
1.Get a WyckedHitch Hitch
2.there a small trailers specifically designed for dogs.

· Registered
2015 Carbon fiber everything! (Excluding the dog)
30 Posts
1 weighs 32 and the other 38. Both poodle mixes and solid.
please post puppy pics !

we have taken 4 different size/ Breed dogs in our slingshot (Separately).
1. Central Asian shepherd.
2. 2 pitbulls
3. Mini schnauzer.
4. French bulldog.

the only pup that had an issue was the frenchie. The heat, noise, wind was too much for him. The other 3 loved cruising around & all the attention. Almost more than me!
the bigger pups say in the seat (with seatbelt)
While the little guys sat on floor and rested their head on the speaker or seat. Depending on how fast we were going.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That’s great! Sounds like our dogs when we rode them in my sidecar. The bigger one rode on the seat the smaller one rode on the floor and jum up at every stop. You’re right they do grab attention. In Yellowstone they were almost as popular as the geysers. Every wanted a pic with the “sidecar dogs!”

1 - 20 of 26 Posts