Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Take Pictures When You Pick It Up + Info Thread!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  FloridaJoe 
#1 ·
So we are close to receive the 1st batches of SS in The Great White North. It will be fun to see pictures of the 1st day getting your SS. Also some info on your ride.

1-Pictures of your 1st day or picking it up or delivery of your SS
2-Options of your SS
3-Price payed for the SS and for the fun of it lets post the taxes. We will see some lucky people and sad people ( like me that will get nailed with crazy taxes)
4-Impressions after seeing it for the 1st time and if weather is permitting, the impression of your 1st drive

Post, have fun and lets see those Canadian spec SS. I'm curious to see if we will all get the same set up, all lights in the outer edge with that center mirror.

#3 ·
Got Mine Yesterday - started it played with it, but left it a dealer due to heavy salt mix on roads. got my plate yesterday - good to go. Looking at riding home

View attachment 3050 View attachment 3051 Tuesday, roads should be dry and +12 C. gotta love the Chinooks here :)
Congrats
What about the other SL that's beside it on the picture are they keeping it as a demo?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.