Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we are close to receive the 1st batches of SS in The Great White North. It will be fun to see pictures of the 1st day getting your SS. Also some info on your ride.

1-Pictures of your 1st day or picking it up or delivery of your SS
2-Options of your SS
3-Price payed for the SS and for the fun of it lets post the taxes. We will see some lucky people and sad people ( like me that will get nailed with crazy taxes)
4-Impressions after seeing it for the 1st time and if weather is permitting, the impression of your 1st drive

Post, have fun and lets see those Canadian spec SS. I'm curious to see if we will all get the same set up, all lights in the outer edge with that center mirror.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Got Mine Yesterday - started it played with it, but left it a dealer due to heavy salt mix on roads. got my plate yesterday - good to go. Looking at riding home

2014-12-03 11.45.31.jpg
2014-12-03 11.45.47.jpg
Tuesday, roads should be dry and +12 C. gotta love the Chinooks here :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Got Mine Yesterday - started it played with it, but left it a dealer due to heavy salt mix on roads. got my plate yesterday - good to go. Looking at riding home

View attachment 3050 View attachment 3051 Tuesday, roads should be dry and +12 C. gotta love the Chinooks here :)
Congrats
What about the other SL that's beside it on the picture are they keeping it as a demo?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks! That one is spoken for as well - and the dealer told me they are maxed out on orders for this year...they actually have more buyers than units coming in.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

View attachment 3050 View attachment 3051 Tuesday, roads should be dry and +12 C. gotta love the Chinooks here :)
All that snow... It makes me so sad.
That's how it is here too, though they're saying it may be up to 11*C on and off some days, for the rest of the month now!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I used to live in Calgary and one x-mas it was so warm we went for a drive top down on the MX5.

Thanks for your pictutes and enjoy your SS!

·
Registered
261 Posts
What kind of insurance quotes did you get, mine came in at $780 for the year. Will be getting mine in April as I'm not to fond on financing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts