Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Grab the middle seat and take a short ride with us in Snazzy! For you that have never been to Florida, this will give a chance to see what it looks like near the top middle of the state. Gainesville, Florida. This is a unique area and U.S. National Natural Landmark. Now buckle up and lets ride!!

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey EjFord, I do my post for others to see. When you get around the Gainesville area, you let me know and lets have lunch and a ride. We love to hook up with fellow SS owners and break bread. We can drive and meet wherever within a 75 mile radius. Hey , post some photos of your trailer, would love to see it, I am sure others would also.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hi Sam; I really enjoy your videos, etc, - BUT, that Fla ride video will give the uninitiated a distorted idea of our Fla roads. They an't all straight & BORING !:arghh:

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi Sam; I really enjoy your videos, etc, - BUT, that Fla ride video will give the uninitiated a distorted idea of our Fla roads. They an't all straight & BORING !:arghh:
So, let me add a footnote here. Folks Slingshooter is right. There are some nice roads to ride in Florida. If you are looking for them, you want to go to north of Tampa, Dade City, San Antonio, Brooksville, Howey-and-the-Hills, Mt Dora, Zephyrhills. This is some of our best roads for riding. But for the most part, my video shows 80% of the straight roads in Florida. One of the most boring rides to me is from Gainesville to Cidar Key, 60 miles of the straightes road you will find in Florida. The Gulf coast between Sarasota and New Port Richey are some very nice cruising roads to see the beaches. Lived in this area all my life.

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to extend your view of the area I am speaking of, Paynes Prairie. This is my Drone flight over the area, look carefully and you will see I am flying with some buzzards.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I want to extend your view of the area I am speaking of, Paynes Prairie. This is my Drone flight over the area, look carefully and you will see I am flying with some buzzards.
WoWoW - - awesome
watching it makes you feel like you are flying -
you are seeing what birds see - -Awesome
thanks for sharing
...................................... tom n carol

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Grab the middle seat and take a short ride with us in Snazzy! For you that have never been to Florida, this will give a chance to see what it looks like near the top middle of the state. Gainesville, Florida. This is a unique area and U.S. National Natural Landmark. Now buckle up and lets ride!!

I now want to show Florida at its best, what you come to Florida to see. Daytona area. Here is the famous "Ride the Loop". This was our first ride in Snazzy and really shows off what Florida can offer. Click on link to view thread.
Our first ride

1 - 8 of 8 Posts