Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pair of new, never used axle swingarms for an Ultimate OHT4XX trailer. They were shipped to me from the manufacturer but were the wrong ones. They didn't want them back and I can't use them.

Note: if you want these, MAKE SURE they are the right ones. There were a couple of design changes along the way.

This one measures 7/16" from the outside of the trailer-side bushing to the frame, and the bushing tube is 7 1/8" overall from the outside of the bushing to the outside of the bushing.

These are free, you pay shipping, which was $225 from Colorado to Maryland via truck.

20190314_121520.jpg axle.JPG

Reactions: slinghigh

·
Registered
83 Posts
Pair of new, never used axle swingarms for an Ultimate OHT4XX trailer. They were shipped to me from the manufacturer but were the wrong ones. They didn't want them back and I can't use them.

Note: if you want these, MAKE SURE they are the right ones. There were a couple of design changes along the way.

This one measures 7/16" from the outside of the trailer-side bushing to the frame, and the bushing tube is 7 1/8" overall from the outside of the bushing to the outside of the bushing.

These are free, you pay shipping, which was $225 from Colorado to Maryland via truck.

View attachment 174321 View attachment 174323
Do you still have these

1 - 4 of 4 Posts