Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all, just like the title states: can someone recommend a nice iPhone holder?

Thanks in advance for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
683 Posts
A lot of people use the Ram mounts on their windshield support brace. I don't have mine mounted, I use a car play unit and have a cubby setup to put the phone in while connected to the display.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of people use the Ram mounts on their windshield support brace. I don't have mine mounted, I use a car play unit and have a cubby setup to put the phone in while connected to the display.
Thanks wokka. Car play unit? Can u link me to this?

One of my frustrations with my Slingshot is not being able to mirror iPhone to head unit display.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'll warn you - stay away from the magnetic style mounts. The glue used to put the plate on the back of the phone heats up and the phone falls off. Not fun when doing 70+MPH or in the curves. (Experience talking.)

I'm going to buy one of the stick on style mounts for the windshield support.

·
Registered
11 Posts
depends on how you want to use the phone; I have mine in a Weather Tech cup holder mount. Rides well no matter how aggressive or easy I drive.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm using Ram Mount from Slingmod.com. I do have center post for my windshield . Ram Mount.com might have a mount that might screw into where the windshield mount screws in. Just a thought.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I used a ram ball with a bolt long enough to go through the plastic hole in the dash where the windshield mount attaches. Secured it with a nut and large washer underneath. Then the Xbow mount.

WW

20190805_184625.jpg
20190405_184157.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts