Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the customers that would like to install their own subwoofer in your enclosures would it be possible to get the measurement of air space in the box? @SSV Works

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Good luck with that, I have been asking them about their sub enclosure for months and every time it seems they say "next week we will have something on the site" I have their front pods, and like them, And I will probably buy the sub enclosure when it becomes available. But I am done holding my breathe for aftermarket parts.

Edit: just saw them available on their website, HURRAY!

·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with that, I have been asking them about their sub enclosure for months and every time it seems they say "next week we will have something on the site" I have their front pods, and like them, And I will probably buy the sub enclosure when it becomes available. But I am done holding my breathe for aftermarket parts.
Check out their site. The sub enclosures are available loaded and unloaded. This is what prompted my question as I have ordered the front and side pods.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I ordered a driveer side sub box, No idea when it will be shipped, but I have been waiting for these for months! I almost tried to figure out how to make one myself, I think this will save me a lot of curse words and cuts.

·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered a driveer side sub box, No idea when it will be shipped, but I have been waiting for these for months! I almost tried to figure out how to make one myself, I think this will save me a lot of curse words and cuts.
Currently debating which side to get and what sub depending on the answer that SSV replies with. @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I went with driver side because I figured I would be able to feel it more. And also because the passenger side has a bit more storage room due to that deep spot. I fit my gloves, rainsuit, snow pants(for cold riding) and neck warmer all in the deep spot and then still have the rest for whatever. I work for a major electronics retailer, so I get a great price on all of that stuff. I ended up going with the Kicker KM10 sub since I already have one set of Kicker KM 6.5" in the SSV front pods. I ordered another set of the KM 6.5" as well as a pair of Kickers 6.5" enclosure that I plan on mounting to the frame of my Twist Top. Finish it of with an MB Quarts NA540.67 Nautic Amp and I should be set up for a much better audio experience.

·
Vendor
148 Posts
Guys,
As mentioned above the SSV Works Slingshot driver and passenger side subwoofer enclosures are now available for pre order. The coupon code SS-10 should work on all Slingshot applicable enclosures or kits.

In regards to the enclosure airspace, each enclosure is .70 cubic feet and designed for a woofer that likes a small sealed enclosure.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Guys,
As mentioned above the SSV Works Slingshot driver and passenger side subwoofer enclosures are now available for pre order. The coupon code SS-10 should work on all Slingshot applicable enclosures or kits.

In regards to the enclosure airspace, each enclosure is .70 cubic feet and designed for a woofer that likes a small sealed enclosure.
Any way you can apply that discount to my order even though I already ordered?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts