Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this idea from a forum member on here so I can't take credit. Wanted to share what I was able to fit behind passenger fin. Got a adjustable wrench, pliers, tire repair kit, knife, and slime 12V air compressor. I have a screw driver in glove box for when I need access, just remove 2 screws. There is a compartment behind driver fin but you have to removed gas cap and large plastic ring so decided to place it on passenger side. I threw them in a zip lock bag in case water gets in there. As you know space is very valuable in the SS so figured I would put these items in fin since they are not used a ton.

upload_2015-7-15_0-25-32.png

·
Registered
738 Posts
I guess that's what you call concealed carry. That's a great tip!

·
Registered
390 Posts
When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said "Chubby" and began laughing my ass off! I'll just leave it at that. Lol. Sorry.

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,534 Posts
Duh - I knew the compartment was there but never crossed my mind to use it for tool storage! Thank you for pointing this out to us "not real creative folks":)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just thought of something, o_O. You know those little silica packets we get in every boxed pacakge. Keep them and put one inside the zip lock bag to help with moisture. Maybe throw one in the glove compartment or in the storage bins. when you get a new box of crap take the silica pouch out and change'em.
"Not sayen jus sayen"

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just thought of something, o_O. You know those little silica packets we get in every boxed pacakge. Keep them and put one inside the zip lock bag to help with moisture. Maybe throw one in the glove compartment or in the storage bins. when you get a new box of crap take the silica pouch out and change'em.
"Not sayen jus sayen"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts